Save the date for #NOFF2023! The 34th annual, Oscar-qualifying New Orleans Film Festival returns November 2-7, 2023 in venues across the city with in-person events, parties, panels, filmmaker pitches, and much more!
The majority of the lineup will also be accessible via NOFF Virtual Cinema globally between November 2-12, 2023. Geo-restrictions may apply to some screenings.
NOFF annually brings together 150+ films and hosts 100+ filmmakers in New Orleans to celebrate works of emerging and established filmmakers from New Orleans, Louisiana, the South, and beyond. Audiences get a chance to meet filmmakers in person at talkback sessions after screenings while filmmakers get to network with each other and industry professionals flying in from Los Angeles and New York to discover emerging talent. It’s the best time of the year for film lovers who like to discover the works of storytellers first hand, meet fellow film buffs mingling at festival venues and parties to talk film all festival long.
The NOFS welcomes all journalist and media representatives to the NOFF. The NOFF2023 Press Accreditation form will open in summer 2023.
Stay tuned for more information about NOFF2023!
CODE OF CONDUCT
Welcome to the New Orleans Film Festival. Please join us in embracing our community guidelines at all Festival events by:
- Acknowledging with gratitude the land we occupy as the colonized Indigenous space known first as Bulbancha
- Sustaining authentic relationships with our neighbors, especially the Afro-descendent communities that continually shape New Orleans
- Including people equitably of every race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, ability, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, age, physical appearance, language, citizenship, and socioeconomic status
- Protecting each other’s health amidst an ongoing global pandemic
- Treating others with dignity and respect, especially Festival volunteers and staff implementing Festival policies and procedures
- Enjoying alcohol and other refreshments responsibly and mindfully
We will not permit:
- Disruptive behavior of any kind that interferes with Festival events
- Use of personal electronics during Festival screenings, especially cell phones and unauthorized recording devices
- Non-compliance with the direction of Festival staff and volunteers regarding Festival policies and procedures
- Verbal or physical harassment, including abusive language and gestures, threats, cursing, or sexual language directed at others
- Any form of discrimination or harassment, including, but not limited to, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, sexism, or body shaming
- Using firearms or other dangerous weapons in Festival spaces to intimidate or harm volunteers, staff, or attendees
By purchasing a ticket or entering Festival event spaces, you agree to join us in this Code of Conduct. If you are found to be in violation of these agreements, you may be removed from events by a designated staff member. If you witness or experience a violation of these agreements, we encourage you to report the incident anonymously via this form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By entering Festival event spaces, you consent to photography and recording (audio and video) and its release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by NOFS and its affiliates and representatives.
There’s still time to become a New Orleans Film Society member and SAVE! At the level of:
- Director’s Circle receive four All Access Passes
- Producer’s Circle or Executive Producer’s Circle receive two All Access Passes
- Scene Stealer to receive two 6 Film Passes
- Moviegoer or Take Two enjoy great discounts on passes, tickets, and merchandise!
Festival passes + tickets can be purchased online at neworleansfilmsociety.org
In-person Screenings (Nov 3-8): NOFS Members $12 | General $15
Virtual Cinema Screenings (Nov 3-13): NOFS Members $8 | General $10
Special Screenings (Nov 4-8): NOFS Members $20 | General $25
Opening & Closing Night Screenings (Nov 3 & 8): NOFS Members $30 | General $35
*Includes admission to Opening & Closing Night parties!
All Access Pass
NOFS Members $280 I General $330
- Admission to all in-person screenings, panels, and events between Nov 3-8. No ticket reservations required.
- Screening Access to the Virtual Cinema, available globally between Nov 3-13
- Priority entry to all-person screenings.
- Entry to exclusive parties and receptions between Nov 3-8.
- Festival program brochure mailed to your address (please make sure to include your address at checkout)
NEW THIS YEAR! For your convenience, All Access passholders will no longer book in-person tickets in advance. Each pass will include a QR code to scan for priority entry. Please plan to arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the screening, as any open seats will be released at that time.
You can pick up your All Access Pass on site!
November 2nd (12-7pm) | The Broad Theater
November 3rd (12-4:30pm) | The Broad Theater
Passes will be available for pick up during a limited window prior to the Opening Night screening:
November 3rd (5-7pm) at Second Line Stages
November 4th-6th (12-8pm) at The New Orleans Jazz Market
Virtual Cinema for One Pass
NOFS Members $75 I General $ 100
- Screening Access to the Virtual Cinema for one, available globally between November 3-13
Household Virtual Cinema Pass
NOFS Members $125 | General $150
- Screening access to the Virtual Cinema for the household, available globally between November 3-13
Six Film Pass
NOFS Members $60 I General $80
- Admission to your choice of six In-Person or Virtual Cinema screenings
Student + Teacher Pass
- Admission to In-Person and Virtual Cinema screenings, excluding Special Screenings
- Email your current school ID to email@example.com to purchase.
* Geo-restrictions may apply, and some films will not screen in the Virtual Cinema at the request of the filmmaker.
The New Orleans Film Society partners with venues across the city to bring you the 2022 New Orleans Film Festival
These venue descriptions can help you plan your visit. To see more information about accessibility services offered, or to request accommodations, please complete this form or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New Orleans Film Festival is dedicated to equitable access to our programming. Available accessibility services, by event, will be listed in the online Film Guide.
To request accommodation for specific Festival events, please complete this form. For more information about particular programs, or questions about services not described, please email email@example.com.
CAPTIONING & AMPLIFICATION
NOFF partners with filmmakers to enable closed captioning for their programs whenever possible using personal caption devices, available by request (with a photo ID) at any of our indoor venues. Films with closed captions will be noted in the online Film Guide.
Assistive Listening Devices, which amplify program sound through headphones or hearing aids, are available by request (with a photo ID) at any of our indoor venues.
Some programs are equipped with Descriptive Audio Tracks that provide narration through Assistive Listening Devices.
At this time, The Broadside may not accommodate these accessibility devices, but films will feature open captions (on-screen) whenever possible.
PRINT & LANGUAGE OPTIONS
All foreign-language films are screened with English subtitles. Films with subtitles will be noted in the online Film Guide.
NOFF can arrange American Sign Language interpreters by request at no cost to you. Two weeks’ notice is strongly preferred.
Large-print Festival Brochures may be available by request at no cost to you at each of the Festival venues.
All Festival venues are accessible to attendees using mobility devices, and accessible (ADA) seating is available for all Festival events by request.
Each venue has accessible restrooms and Festival attendees are invited to use the restroom that best suits their needs. In some venues, private restrooms are available.
Working service animals, such as guide dogs, are welcome to accompany Festival attendees. We are unable to accommodate pets or emotional support animals.
QUESTIONS & REQUESTS
To request accommodation for specific Festival events, including accessible seating or other accommodations including discounted companion tickets, please complete this form.
For more information about particular programs, feedback about ways we can improve our offerings, or questions about services not described, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Covid-19 Guidelines
Masks and COVID-19 vaccinations, including booster shots, are recommended to enter all Festival event spaces, even outdoors. Masks and hand sanitizers will be available. We recommend testing in advance of the Festival.
We ask that you respect other guests by not attending screenings or events if you have symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.