There are currently no available positions. Available positions are posted here on our website and in our e-newsletter. Subscribe to the newsletter to stay informed about new opportunities.
New Orleans Film Festival will take place on November 6th-22nd, 2020. Most of the festival will take place virtually, but we will also have an in-person component. We will show about 50 films on three Open-Air Cinema screens at the Broadside and the Lafitte Greenway.
New Orleans Film Society is always seeking enthusiastic interns! Internships are offered throughout the year in different departments: Programming, Operations, Marketing, and Development. All positions are unpaid, but we offer yearly membership and a festival pass as our form of appreciation.
Hours: Weekly commitment of around 15-18 hours each week
Office hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, include “internship” in the subject line of your email. Please, no phone calls.
New Orleans Film Society is also a partner with the following universities:
- Loyola University – Work-Study Program
- University of Chicago – Metcalf Fellowship
- Bennington College – Field Work Term Program
Volunteer for the 31st Annual New Orleans Film Festival!
We appreciate your interest in volunteering for the 2020 New Orleans Film Festival (November 6-22, 2020)! This festival would not happen without the dedication and hard work of each and every volunteer. This year our needs are different than in previous years due to the change in festival structure.
Check out the breakdown of the Volunteer Program below and fill out the schedule form for general interest and see how you can join this stellar team of volunteers! We will reach out based on your response with details and a specific schedule.
How to Volunteer for the New Orleans Film Festival
Sign up for your shifts now!
Click to Sign up
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please feel free to contact Kaila Pulliam Collins at email@example.com
In-Person Volunteers – Open Air Cinema
- Volunteer before and during NOFF (11/4 – 11/17)
- 1 virtual ticket awarded per shift.
- We will provide masks, gloves, and sanitizer for everyone volunteering at the Open Air Cinema.
- We will follow all CDC guidelines regarding distancing to ensure the safety of volunteers.
Virtual Cinema Vouchers
- 1 Awarded after each shift.
Vintage Festival Poster
- 1 Awarded after 12+ volunteer hours.
- Volunteers will be given a selection to choose from.
- Moviegoer membership awarded to anyone who logs 20+ volunteer hours.
- Membership benefits include advanced tickets for our festivals, free exclusive screenings throughout the year, and discounts on our tickets, passes, events, and merchandise.